May was the Month Of Mary
May is the month where we remember and honour Mary.
Some ideas you can try at home:
- Learn about the rosary and the different mysteries
- Pray the Rosary Daily as a family
- Write your own prayer devotions
- Make pictures, paintings or collages of your class devotion to Mary
- Research other devotions to Mary
- Sing hymns to Our Lady (Marian hymns)
- Make your own altar to our lady at home
- Grow some flowers or make flowers using crafts
We have made a Lenten video so you can see what our classes and G.I.F.T Team have been doing during Lent. Our charitable giving was for Cafod and St Joseph's Penny. Thank you for your wonderful support.
The National Day Of Reflection
LATEST RE INSPECTION
PENNY BANK 2021
LENT PRAYERS Week 3
At St Michael & St John's, we strive to ensure that everyone who comes through our door is made to feel welcome.
Our staff work hard to ensure that our faith is at the heart of everything we do and reflects our ethos.
Following the example of Jesus, together we learn, love and respect one another to be the best we can be.
The staff team are dedicated to every stage of your child’s development in the faith and through prayer life, vocational awareness, Religious Education lessons, charitable works, Sacramental preparation, we work with you, the parent, and the Parish to make sure children growing in God’s love are prepared to live life to the fullest as Catholics who have an astute understanding of their personal and social responsibility and British Values as faith filled and giving citizens of tomorrow.