What’s a digital leader?
A digital leader is a pupil who is part of a digital leaders’ team within our school, their role is to support the use of technology, particularly iPads across the school. They do a variety of jobs including:
- Support the use of iPads and computers in school to support learning
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding coding applications.
- Set up equipment in their classrooms for teachers.
- Support teachers in using technology in the classroom.
- Have a good understanding of how to stay safe with technology and share that with others.
- Provide first line technical support in school.
- Attend training sessions when they are arranged both in and out of school.